Discussion forum

Duas to be recited on the Month of Ramadhan

Duas to be recited on the Month of Ramadhan

by Track of Light -
Number of replies: 4

4th Day of Ramadhan

O Allah, on this day, strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your remembrance, grant me, through Your graciousness, that I give thanks to You. Protect me, with Your protection and cover, O the most discerning of those who see.

In reply to Track of Light

5th Day of Ramadhan

by Track of Light -

O Allah let me be, in this month, from among those who turn repentant and ask forgiveness for their sins; let me be from among those who do good and obey (Thee); let me be from among those who are Thy close friends, through Thy kindness O the Most Merciful.

6th Day of Ramadhan

by Track of Light -

O Allah do not leave me helpless in the lurch, during this month, because of my transgressions, a forsaken soul exposed to loose; do not let the whipping crack my back, remove and chase away from me the causes and reasons that bring down Thy displeasure instead of bringing in Thy bounties and favours, O the Beloved Craving of those who ardently desire and long for.

7th Day of Ramadhan

by Track of Light -

O Allah assist me, in this month, to observe fast in its days and worship Thee in its nights; restrain me from indulging in frivolities and transgressing the divine laws; keep me alive praising Thee day in and day out through Thy guidance and grace O the Guide of those who are apt to go astray

10th Day of Ramadhan

by Quran and Etrat Support -

O Allah, in this month, let me be among those who rely on Thee, let me be among those who succeed in Thy way, let me be among those are allowed nearness to Thee, as a favour, O the Last Resource of those who are needy.