"O people! A month has approached you laden with blessing, mercy and forgiveness; it is a month which Almighty Allah regards as the best of all months. Its days, in the sight of Almighty Allah, are the best of days, its nights are the best of nights, its hours are the best of hours. It is a month in which you are invited to be the guests of Almighty Allah and you are regarded during it as worthy of enjoying Almighty Allah's generosity. Your breathing in it is regarded as praising Almighty Allah and your sleep as adoration, and your voluntary acts of worship are accepted, and your pleas are answered.” Holy Prophet of Islam's Sermon on the Month of Ramadhan
Ramadhan is here again providing us the opportunity to reach out to Allah more than ever and ask for His forgiveness and blessings. As Allah has singled out this month more so than others for showering His blessings and mercy, it is only prudent that we also use the opportunity to reassess our conditions, our purpose and direction in life, and accordingly make appropriate changes in line with His command.
Please accept our congratulations on the arrival of the holy month of Ramadhan, the spring for human spiritual growth, and the month for reading and contemplating Quran to all Muslim.
On this occasion we are going to start Online Quran Recitation Program from today.
Please pay full attention to the details:
- Every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday during the month of Ramadhan one part for that day will be recited.
- The recitation starts at 10 GMT and lasts around 45 - 60 minutes. We will online broadcast the event live for those interested and the viewers can communicate through text chat during the recitation.
- In the event one person recites the Quran and others listen.
- We would like you to become volunteer for reciting even small part of the Quran during this event. We recommend you to practice your preferred part (not less than 20 verses and not more than 50 verses) and let us know by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org the day before the program.
- During the event the moderator will turn on the microphone of the person in charge of reciting.
- It is good if you test your connection and microphone with us the day before the event.
- There will be short points to learn more from Quran. These are extracted from Tafsir of Noor (light) by Hojatol-Islam Gheraati. These points will be presented during the recitation program and also will be available in the site.
- The program will be recorded and will be available later for those who couldn't attend the live recitation.
- We will have online quiz from those points presented about Quran and at the end of the holy month of Ramadhan the winners will be announced and the winner will be awarded a gift.