Regulations in Quran and Etrat Online University
1- Accepting the students
· Application Form is open on all days of the year
· Applicants will be announced that the received forms will be surveyed on the certain days of the year.
· The registration process must be in accordance with the educational calendar.
· The deadline for registration will be extended with the approval of Executive committee
· If the number of courses students were not about quorum 5 (semester courses 1 to 4) and 3 (semester courses of 5 to 8), the courses are removed from the list of courses after the period add and drop.
All candidates for attaining a certification in graduation must meet the following minimum credits and grade point average (GPA) requirements:
· The Students, who have passed 80 units, can be graduated.
· Students can pass 18 optional units and if do not pass at least 8 of them cannot be graduated.
· They must attain at least a 60% GPA in the professional education courses and have no grade lower than a “60” in all professional education courses.
· The Quran and Etrat Online university percent scoring is used and below 65% is not acceptable and/ or 0-60% is considered a fail.